Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sisters


When you suffered, i cried your tears. When you were afraid i fought your fears. For we are 2 sisters, whose love is bonded by pain, for ones loss and the other ones shame. So, together we are one in the same. Every feeling you have felt inside me is where is dwelt. I cried for you, lied for you, dies inside for you. When the fires had been fanned, it was I who held your hand. For we are 2 sisters whose love is bonded by pain, for ones loss and the other ones pain, for we are one in the same. I know you felt pain all these broken years, and i shared your tear. Your dirt my dirt, your hurt my hurt. We held hands, and weathered the storms, we stuck together even when the family was torn. I was your stone, you were my rock through all we battles we have fought, for we are 2 sisters whose love is bonded by pain for ones loss and the other ones shame. Together we will always band, us two, hand in hand, together we will bare the blisters...for we are 2 sisters, whose love is bonded by pain for ones loss and the other ones shame.

1 comment: